A few months back when the mission was lunched, it looked next to impossible given the target of year 2019. For a country of 1.25 billion people having so many basic problems, it looked as an unachievable target.
Such sentiments are usual among we Indians. But sometimes, we exceed our own expectations, the India waalein spirit gears up. I am referring to the railway platforms, roads and rest of the public areas. I am not saying that there have been a huge change to such places. But I have seen a difference for sure, I guess most of us have. The platforms, roads are now cleaner. The change is in the air. The celebrities across India have endorsed the campaign by their public appearances. It has influenced many lives. We appreciate their effort. But it is more important to appreciate the people who are pursuing it on daily basis on real term, for example the sweeper at the railway platform. Such people should be motivated with recognition or rewards. They are the true campaigners. If the mission becomes successful, they should be given the credibility.
With all hope, I want to say that, the “Swach Bharat Abhiyaan” will surely be successful. This mission is just the beginning of India’s growth story.
No comments:
Post a Comment